Meet Esty Lingerie, if you haven't already!
This UK based lingerie shop is run by Estelle Puleston and offers a wide selection of handmade lingerie,
including the exclusive in-house collection, which features awesome bra straps and other awesome pieces!
I was happy to try some of Estelle detachable bra straps, a super popular bra accessory nowadays!
The ones I picked were the black satin triple choker detachable bra strap
I'm here to share with you how well they fit in a boudoir inspired (homemade) photoshoot!
Follow me through the rest of the post, okay?
Uma vez que a tendência de "strappy lingerie" continua em alta,
Para vos mostrar quão giros estes acessórios ficam quando aplicados a qualquer! soutien,
tirei estas fotografias mais "boudoir"!
Espero que gostem!
The bras on which I applied the Esty Lingerie straps were the Panache Porcelain Grace (red)
and the Panache Black Ardour (black), both in 30F, which I've previously reviewed here!
These bras has a bit of a (super) sexy upgrade, don't you think?
Now onto the detachable bra straps details:
1. The bra straps feature fully adjustable parts, including the neck part of the individual choker straps.
2. These straps can be applied to any bra, featuring proper clasps.
3. The fabric of the straps is all satiny and it's semi-stretchable.
4. The straps of both pieces have 1 cm (0,4 inches) of width.
5. The hardware of both pieces is golden and looks very polished!
Do you like this strappy trend?
Do you own any similar piece?
Reviewed items (marked as "c/o") were sponsored by the referred brands.
The bra straps were kindly offered by Esty Lingerie for review. The expressed opinions are honest and true.